Supporting Our Parish
These are unprecedented and difficult times for everyone. As a parish, we’re doing many things to help keep us as a parish connected in prayer and in presence in these days.
Several parishioners have kindly asked how they can continue to support the parish financially. We know this is not possible for everyone to do but we wanted to share some ways in which you can continue to support the parish.
You can also avail of Gift Aid to give that bit little extra to the parish – at no additional cost to you. For more on how Gift Aid can help, visit Gift Aid to Our Parish
- If you are out for your daily walk, please feel free to drop your parish envelope in the letterbox of the parish office (to the left of the main church building).
- In the current climate, we cannot distribute the parish envelopes for this new financial year just yet. If you don’t have a parish envelope and would like to contribute, please place your donation into an envelope, write your name and address on it (and envelope number if known) and drop in into the parish office if it is safe to do so.
- Cheques can be made payable to “Parish of Middle Killeavy” and posted to Parish Office, Parish of Middle Killeavy, 2 Dublin Road, Drumalane, Newry, Co Down, BT35 8DA
By Online Donation
Visit here & follow the guidance below:
Click Here to Donate Online
1. Select “Add Item” to which collection to donate to:
Parish Sunday Envelope /Offertory Collection Or Priest’s Dues / Collection
2. Insert amount of donation
3. From drop down list select “Parish that you wish to donate to” – look for “Parish of Middle Killeavy”
4. Select “PAY” button at top of screen
5. On confirmation screen click “Pay Bill Now” button at bottom of screen
6. Complete personal details and click “continue” button at bottom of screen
7. Complete banking details and click “Submit Payment” button
8. Payment is now complete and a confirmation email will be sent.
By Your Bank
- You can also donate through your bank.Our bank account details are:
- Name of Bank Account: Parish of Middle Killeavy
- Location: Bank of Ireland, Newry
- Account Number: 79439170
- Sort Code: 902338
- BIC: BOFIGB2B
- IBAN: GB72 BOFI 9023 3879 4391 70
- You can also donate regularly through a standing order. A standing order form can be downloaded here and returned to the Parish Office:
Standing Order Template Form 2020
Just click on the image above to see how your kind donation can mean even more!
Your generosity and especially your prayers are greatly appreciated.
As always, you can contact any of the parish team at any time. Contact details are here: